Re: [SLE] Problems after update

  • Re: Fedoras Amanda mispackaged? (was: Re: Backing up whole system)
    ... sections of an RPM .spec file are a shell script (aided with RPM-specific ... from scratch with Fedora's packages. ... I'm not involved in the making of Fedora's amanda pkgs, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Solution for when rpm -e just spins at 100% CPU
    ... > rpm database, such that trying to rpm -e some kernel packages to clean up ... > The rpmghost script takes one argument which is a package versioned name, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: rpmdb crashed, how to repair? [FC3]
    ... But incase you do what to repair the rpm database you do it by: ... But now i get weird errors with installing packages, ... I was able to get a script that will show you the version information and also it has the ability to not show rpms which it is normally allowed to show more than one instance. ... echo "Starting search for multiple rpms versions." ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: locate - Permission denied
    ... I have a script I run ... system administration task. ... it does "rpm -V $pkg" in ... a loop across all packages from the first file. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: How to install Java/Frefox in FC6 -
    ... as the Fedora Extras guidelines suggest. ... There are numerous guides to rpm on the net. ... There are far too many broken tarballs out there for that. ... able to see from rpms downloaded and installed as binary packages. ...
    (Fedora)