[SLE] Error since KDE upgrade.

One "nasty" little treat I rec'd with the upgrade is a messed up addressbook
in KMail! If you create new mail, then use the "Select" button, NOT all of
your entries will be shown.

Fred

--
Paid purchaser of ALL SuSE Linux releases since 6.x

  • Re: [kde] Once again kmails folder creation fails
    ... Kmail help says 1.13.7 ... The below kdepim info confirms it ... It's also sure that the upgrade process is continuing to mature. ... That's actually one of the features of the akonadi setup. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Activation - Installation of Office Standard 2007 on new compu
    ... disagree relative to me being nasty or not. ... simply printed off the instructions I was given and then deleted the response. ... Upgrade versions of Office require that you have a qualifying product to ... UPGRADE OR CONVERSION. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: [kde] Once again kmails folder creation fails
    ... Kmail help says 1.13.7 ... was a kdepim 4.6.0 and 4.6.1 release, but they came out much later than ... or switching to claws-mail or something else. ... expect that you may have some issues when you upgrade to kde 4.7 ...
    (KDE)
  • Serious problem after an upgrade
    ... I tried to upgrade my ... error message about kdmgreet. ... But kmail is acting wierd. ... downgrade to the last working configuration? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: kmail wont import eudora addresses
    ... As root I exported the successfull imported Eudora addressbook file as a cvs ... I even got out of kmail, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)