Re: [SLE] sylpheed claws configure error-SOLVED
- From: Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:13:57 -0500
On Fri February 10 2006 7:28 pm, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
Paul Cartwright wrote:
just for fun, I tried to install Sylpheed claws on my SUSE 10.0
system. the ./configure ended with this error:
checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.4.0... no
I have these installed:
the install docs mentioned gtk-devel and glib-devel, but NOTgtk2-2.8.3-4.3
but that did the trick!
Registered Linux user # 367800
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Help! X window forwarding broke after 9.1 update.
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Correct way to update programs?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] sylpheed claws configure error
- Next by thread: [SLE] Help! X window forwarding broke after 9.1 update.