[SLE] HP Laser 1020 (more)

Following up, I discovered the following about browsers:

While the HP site doesn't like Firefox or Netscape, it
seems to tolerate the KDE browser (whatever it's called)
fine, and I sent my complaint about Linux support via
the K browser. So, I guess the K browser is set up to
mimic MSIE? That's interesting--and encouraging. So
long as it doesn't mimic receiving junk!

--doug

  • Re: [SLE] HP Laser 1020 (more)
    ... seems to tolerate the KDE browser ... and I sent my complaint about Linux support via ... long as it doesn't mimic receiving junk! ... Is linux more widely used? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Writing HTML parser wasnt as hard as I thought itd be
    ... And yet the design mistake set early on was to tolerate them. ... If Mosaic (the original browser) had just said ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: sensible-browser
    ... firing up the gnome or kde browser? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: sensible-browser
    ... programs that want to use a browser open a seamonkey window instead of ... firing up the gnome or kde browser? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: A kind of flush ?
    ... should aim to include as much modern browser compatibility as feasable. ... you might also be shown the door. ... When insisting that we all tolerate the differences, ... to code that the end users can run, but the Firefox deficiency is ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)