[SLE] Experiences with 3CSOHO100B-TX network card [3Com].

Hi,

I would like to collect so much information as possible, how the
10/100Mbit 3CSOHO100B-TX network card works (and performs) on SUSE 9.x
and 10.0 based systems.
I checked already with google and went for the hardware database of
SUSE, but in addition I would appreciate any brief feedback.

Thank you,
Pelibali

  • Re: [SLE] HP DL 380 system with SuSE Pro 9.3 freezes up
    ... I did some more digging with Google and come up with these interesting ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] What to backup
    ... >Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Yes, Google is a good source for Linux, and I did read some of the archive ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] gkrellmd for windows
    ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... A broken/outdated link from google is broken/outdated for all browser is ... The link wasn't from google, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] "suse-beta-e" list.