[SLE] /. article on Novell's Linux Replacment

There's an interesting (as usual) discussion going on over at slashdot
regarding the Novell replacement suggestions.

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/16/1343239

Worth a read.

--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com

<?=$strOffensiveSignature?>

  • Re: Headers
    ... Is it worth the bother? ... > I've built headers from scratch and installed a bunch. ... engines in truck chassis (applies to most, if not all, gas ... flowing exhaust system at the factory level probably could not ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: RfD: Legacy Word
    ... IMO for a small application, both are useful to the same degree. ... FORGET wasn't worth having. ... In my forth I have a function that excises individual word headers ... Some say FORGET and MARKER isn't worth the effort. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Don Hills: No Credibility resorts to Identity Theft
    ... >>>posting as me. ... CLEAR Net New Zealand will take appropriate ... >> by munging the headers to make it appear as if it were from you, ... Don Hills is worth ten of you ... ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE4 Question
    ... On Tuesday 27 November 2007 07:16:42 pm Kai Ponte wrote: ... VMWare and I have a few items to inquire about. ... is well worth the update from 3.96.0 although I still ...
    (SuSE)
  • Massive spoiler for 15,000th
    ... we have a code of practice (not worth the paper it's written ... on) not to give away plots in the headers, for the sake of omnirats, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)