[SLE] Firefox issues?
- From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:36:11 -0500
Every so often firefox just decides to spilt pages up into what looks like
each frame. Basically it opens new windows for each element of the webpage.
Before I upgraded to 18.104.22.168 it would happen every few days or longer. I'd
just kill the browser and restart it. Now with 22.214.171.124 it's happening every
few hours or so. Is this just happening to me? I don't think it's website
related. Konqueror works just fine.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] Changing , to. for gnucash
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Need to make Windows & SUSE install files, InstallAnywhere?
- Previous by thread: [SLE] YOU forgets config?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Firefox issues?