Re: [SLE] SuSE 10 won't start after update with apt-get on 24 feb.
- From: Phil Burness <pburness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:49:28 +0000
On Saturday 25 February 2006 10:56, GJE wrote:
Hello,Also broke my 9.3 system, I haven't had chance to test the fix by Lee yet but
I have a problem with starting SuSE, yesterday I did a update with apt/get
and after that the problems where there.
When starting up it hangs on the point ""starting powersaved" or after that
I have put back a image and did al the update's again, with the same
problems after that.
So there is a package that gave this problem, but witch one???
Are there more people with this problem??
And how to solve it?
Thanks Gerrit Jan
will tomorrow and report back.
Linux User since 1991 - currently using SuSE 9.3
Warrington - United Kingdom
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Command to see user on display :0?
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Command to see user on display :0?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10 won't start after update with apt-get on 24 feb. (found it)
- Next by thread: [SLE] Is the hard disk full? Long post.