Re: [SLE] unsuscribe

At the bottom of the email you've posted to "unsubscribe" is the
following:

Actually, he spelled the word "unsubscribe" incorrectly in the first place (he wrote "unsuscribe"). Just pointing this out because no one else mentioned it.

- Dave

  • Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
    ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... I think this is what makes the others so upset. ... I always unsubscribe when I go away on vacation ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Please Unsubscribe Me. Thanx.
    ... archives and FAQ" addresses to every list message ... ... instructions as to where ELSE to look for the unsubscribe address? ... The phrase "Check the headers for your unsubscription address" uses 49 ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Please Unsubscribe Me. Thanx.
    ... archives and FAQ" addresses to every list message ... ... instructions as to where ELSE to look for the unsubscribe address? ... The phrase "Check the headers for your unsubscription address" uses 49 ... user 113 characters. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay
    ... I suspect the problem lies with the mechanism used to ... unsubscribe from the list. ... unsubscribe instructions would be in order. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • IC
    ... I've already taught myself to go to the bottom of a post or email ... Your response to Topic 1 goes here. ... they can start reading at the top of the email ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)