Re: [SLE] Command to see user on display :0?
- From: Johnny Ernst Nielsen <j_e_n_pub@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:13:15 +0100
Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
To which James replied:[My last :0 command does not show any display information]
Lucky you ;o)
And I am now officially confused.
After a good night's sleep - both I and the computer - it now works.
Perhaps the elfs think I have not given them enough attention
Could a YOU update without a computer restart cause this behaivour?
I think yesterday I made an update without restarting the computer.
Thank you for your help this far James :o)
Best regards :o)
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] One Suse 10 (retail Box) For Multiple Installation In Private Organisa
- Next by Date: [SLE] DNS
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] Command to see user on display :0?
- Next by thread: [SLE] Samba Server in Beta 5