[SLE] OT - a good developers list?
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:42:58 +0100
would anyone care to recommend a good (active and knowledgeable) Linux
developers mailing-list? I've got a situation where I am receiving
EAGAIN from a blocking stream, something I did not expect to have to
deal with. Or rather, if I have to be able to deal with it anyway, I
might as well not use a blocking stream.
Where does one go to post that type of questions?
/Per Jessen, Zürich
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Nokia pc suite
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] http server setup problem in suse 10.0
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Name of an update tool for Suse?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] OT - a good developers list?