Re: [SLE] recommendation for printer?
- From: "Johan N." <yepssss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 01:03:09 +0100
Yes and like a Xerox can be a copy in some parts of the world :)
2006/3/5, Ken Schneider <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 22:24 +0100, Johan N. wrote:
D as in double-sided it prints on both sides of the paper :)The "D" stands for "duplex" printing even though that is what it does,
So if enough of us do it we might save some wood/forrest :)
print on both sides of the paper.
UNIX since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE since 1998
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] Connecting to a Mac OSX 10.4 desktop
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] speed in Pen drive access
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] recommendation for printer?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] recommendation for printer?