[SLE] Linux cellphone advice

I have been looking at the Motorola A780 cellphone, specifically because it
uses a linux OS. It advertises that it syncs with Windows programs and
servers. Is anyone using it and can give me some background or advice?
Specifically, are there linux programs it will sync and work with, like maybe
Kontact or KOrganizer; did you get it with the GPS function, and if so,
where?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions. If someone can suggest to me that this
is off-topic I will take my questions to that arena.

Richard