[SLE] Linux cellphone advice

I have been looking at the Motorola A780 cellphone, specifically because it
uses a linux OS. It advertises that it syncs with Windows programs and
servers. Is anyone using it and can give me some background or advice?
Specifically, are there linux programs it will sync and work with, like maybe
Kontact or KOrganizer; did you get it with the GPS function, and if so,
where?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions. If someone can suggest to me that this
is off-topic I will take my questions to that arena.

Richard

  • Re: [SLE] Linux cellphone advice
    ... It advertises that it syncs with Windows programs and ... Specifically, are there linux programs it will sync and work with, like maybe ... said the big noema to the little noema. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Linux cellphone advice
    ... It advertises that it syncs with Windows programs ... are there linux programs it will sync and work ... Thanks for any advice or suggestions. ... memory to store phone numbers, and, I suppose, a couple of graphics, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Linux cellphone advice
    ... It advertises that it syncs with Windows programs ... are there linux programs it will sync and work ... Thanks for any advice or suggestions. ... might be so on product websites or in user manuals I have downloaded. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OT - techy people please advise
    ... the vast majority of programs don't only run on it. ... But there is a Linux ... a respectable number of Windows programs can be started. ... database with information on how well Wine supports Windows programs, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions
    ... I tell them that there are Linux equivalents that can read/edit/write files that the Windows programs understand and they're more interested. ... They ask about anti-virus and I explain that the malware that's currently out there in the wild bounces when it hits Linux and they're impressed. ... I do have two friends who use Linux, as a secondary OS, but they're geeks, and they're doing it so that they can support it. ...
    (Fedora)