Re: [SLE] thunderbird disappears in the middle of an email

Per Jessen wrote:
Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
Has anyone else experienced this - about once a day or so,
Thunderbird
will simply disappear whilst I'm writing an email. No segfault, no
nothing - just gone. I can restart it and start my email over.
I have also seen it. I haven't seen a pattern yet to try to
troubleshoot it.

Same here - but it's just happening a little too often. And with no
indication or error-message.

FWIW, I use Thunderbird and I don't believe I've ever seen this problem. IIRC, it's never crashed, unlike Evolution.

The version I use is 'version 1.0 (20041207)' - SUSE's MozillaThunderbird package (1.0-5 2005-03-23 16:08:38) - on SUSE 9.3.

Also FWIW, AFAIK, I never use Ctrl+Home or Shift+Home combinations.

Cheers, Dave