Re: [SLE] Creating bootable DVD from 5CDs

On Saturday 11 March 2006 13:35, Scorpy wrote:
It isnt simple as that.

DVD which is located on FTP is eval only.
CDs are the full version.

With what did I hijacked threads? The question was about Suse.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter M. Groen [mailto:pgroen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 1:16 PM
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLE] Creating bootable DVD from 5CDs

On Saturday 11 March 2006 12:16, Scorpy wrote:
Greatings!

Is there a way to create bootable DVD from 5CDs located on Suse FTP?
I want to create it under windows, but all the how-to-s are written
for creating it under Linux. The idea is to make bootable DVD so I can
install Linux.

Thanks!

Scorpy

FIrst: Download the DVD instead of the CD's.
Second: Burn a DVD from the ISO
Third: Don't hijack threads..
--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development

IIRC the Eval *is* the full install version of OpenSuse.
http://mirror.tamu.edu/suse/i386/10.0/iso/SUSE-10.0-EvalDVD-i386-GM.iso

The original title of this thread was : "Upgrading KDE" posted by David

--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development