Re: [SLE] ip-up disabling fetchmail....
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:32:27 +0100 (CET)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Sunday 2006-03-12 at 01:06 +0200, Andre Truter wrote:
I commented the fetchmail stuff in poll.tcpip, so it should work fine
for now, but I suppose an upgrade or patch will overwrite that file
Years ago I renamed poll.tcpip to some other thing, and created an almost
empty poll.tcpip. Other times I edit poll.tcpip and add an "exit" line
very early on it. Complementary to this, I create my own ip-up.local.
Setting RUN_POLL_TCPIP to no has never worked for me.
And of course, I have to watch it when updating/upgrading the system.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] A small problem with checkinstall
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] GoogleEarth +Suse 10.0 (solved)
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] ip-up disabling fetchmail....
- Next by thread: [SLE] GoogleEarth +Suse 10.0