[SLE] Re: Export From Kmail to Outlook
- From: nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito <suser.koolinus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:17:07 +0200
Il giorno gio, 30/03/2006 alle 16.39 -0500, Bruce Samhaber ha scritto:
Is there a utility to export a Kmail folder and subfolders to a format that
can be imported to Outlook?
Using a windoze running program that understands maildir/mbox? I was
thinking to the 30day demo of the Bat! . Copy the interested folder &
subfolder on a common partition, import them and re-export in an Outlook
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
[ITA] powered by SUSE Linux 10.0
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Just installed SuSE 10
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] selective NAT possible?
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Hotplugging for USB hard drive stopped working
- Next by thread: [SLE] Intel 536EP modem driver for SuSe 10?