Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
- From: lerninlinux@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:55:54 +0000
-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Allen <slackwarewolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 04 April 2006 11:47 pm, lerninlinux@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
So why not open a terminal in SUSE and as root type init 3? I don't understand
this... The gentoo install is stupid at stage 1 and the only reason peopel do
it is for ego. Do you think that .... 2% speed increase maybe? Means anything
to a user? No.
And why did you send this to me off list, if I read and replied to you I'm
obviously on this list.
As being discussed on the list, the whole Reply to thing, You have to click reply to all, then delete the user, to reply to the list (webmail restrictions, stupid, yes!). And if you look at the time, I was falling asleep at the keyboard. I am sorry for that.
Ego, no, It doesn't temp you with ease of use. And it does allow me to TRY another distro, just like Linux, it's about CHOICE. I never understand WHY people seem to have a problem with that.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] ...packages/SOURCES: getting full?; prod588.spec vs prod.spec; security concerns
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Re: The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?