[SLE] Installation Sources - Recommendations?
- From: wmeler <wmeler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:38:14 -0400
I forgot to copy down my list of servers and installation sources before
upgrading to SuSE 10.0 (sigh).
Could everyone give me their recommendations and where they're at?
Also, for the true pros out there, could you recommend the order of
installation sources in my list?
I assume somebody will ask what I prefer in terms of stable vs. bleeding
edge...and I'd have to say I prefer the stable stuff leaning towards
bleeding, but hopefully never actually causing pain or bleeding. :)
Thanks in advance!
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] new SUSE 10 install - Linux RAID - kernel panic - only starts in failsafe
- Next by Date: Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
- Previous by thread: [SLE] No SATA HD detected when installing SuSE 10.1 beta 9 x86_64
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Installation Sources - Recommendations?