Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?

On 08/04/06, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 08 April 2006 11:34, Kevanf1 wrote:
Fair enough :-) I just stated what had worked for me... a couple of
times :-) I don't know why it worked but it did..

My guess would be the first attempt(s) failed due to server loads at
SourceForge and, by the time you'd started YOU again, changed servers and
started the process over you were able to connect successfully and complete
the installation.

Carl

Most likely explanation. I have found some download sites for YOU to
be appreciably faster too. Not just one offs either, I mean all the
time.
I am only human, please forgive me if I make a mistake it is not deliberate..
Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay