Re: [SLE] For those who follow such things [ot]
- From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:57:48 +0200
On Saturday 15 April 2006 20:17, Per Jessen wrote:
Vince Littler wrote:
In the past 36 hours, I have been hit by several dozen
'Undeliverable mail Returned to sender' messages, in response to
spam sent out notionally in the name of my domain. Thank you for
your contribution, Patrick Shanahan, to placing my email address in
plain view on the internet.
By participating in forums/lists such as this you have already done
so yourself. Patricks contribution (whatever it might be) is
Several dozen in 36hours isn't too bad. I have a customer that is
regularly hit by waves of 100.000/day.
He won't listen. He's bound and determined that Patrick, and only
Patrick is the reason he gets spam. I did a search, and found his
address in several places on the net. But he'll keep right on
complaining as if anyone really cared.
Powered by SuSE 10.0 Kernel 2.6.13 KDE 3.4 Kmail 1.8
For Mondo/Mindi backup support go to
8:55pm up 10 days 1:41, 4 users, load average: 1.16, 1.23, 1.27
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] OT: Posting from another unsubscribed address for a subscriber?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] For those who follow such things [ot]
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] For those who follow such things [ot]