[SLE] found 64-bit and 32-bit version for CERLIB

Please, have a look at the following website:
http://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/Development_Libraries.html

You'll find CERNLIB versions appearently for x86_64 but also for i386
(which to my understanding should be the 32-bit procesor ?)
Is it going to worn on SuSE 9.3 ?
It's still source code though ..

Thanks,
Maura

  • "The Brilliance of Our Teachers"
    ... "The Brilliance of Our Teachers" ... matter would be straightforward by now, the understanding of modern physics ... overlooking the fact that nothing is known until observation, mathematics ... have read at the Website. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • "The Brilliance of Our Teachers"
    ... "The Brilliance of Our Teachers" ... matter would be straightforward by now, the understanding of modern physics ... overlooking the fact that nothing is known until observation, mathematics ... have read at the Website. ...
    (sci.physics.particle)
  • "The Brilliance of Our Teachers"
    ... "The Brilliance of Our Teachers" ... matter would be straightforward by now, the understanding of modern physics ... overlooking the fact that nothing is known until observation, mathematics ... have read at the Website. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)