Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0

On Saturday 22 April 2006 18:42, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
The other way around is to build a community to support SUSE 10.0. -
including rolling out unofffial Service Packs.

Hi Alexey,

Please don't take offense but you're starting to act like a troll.

You've expressed your opinions and proposed your ideas and it seems that no
other course of action will satisfy you.

You've received very patient and intelligent responses from some of the people
on SLE who really *do* know what they're talking about. Instead of thanking
them for taking the time out of their day to respond and absorbing what
they've explained in plain language, you dismiss their answers and persist on
your own track. Very troll-like, IMHO.

You have to accept the facts as they are and adjust to reality, not insist on
starting back at the top of your argument and restating your ideas and
opinions all over again.

SUSE 10.0 is a great distribution and is extremely well supported via YOU,
these lists and by the 'third party' packager community. If you're having a
lot of problems, the deficit is really in your knowledge and patience not in
the distribution.

Now please let this redundant thread die.

regards,

Carl

  • Re: ipcop and loopback
    ... I just checked and you don't say which distribution you have. ... > The intrusion detection system indicates a possible device ... I am expected to deal with a driver not hosts file. ... I AM being patient. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Study Finds 1 In 4 MS Patients With High Out-of-Pocket Costs Not Filling Scripts
    ... Yeah, keep waiting for those trials john, smart move.- Hide quoted ... do you have to be so negative to other peoples opinions. ... Neuro to see or get a different opinion about LDN if not I would see ... "But that is between the Dr and the patient to decide." ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Study Finds 1 In 4 MS Patients With High Out-of-Pocket Costs Not Filling Scripts
    ... Yeah, keep waiting for those trials john, smart move.- Hide quoted ... do you have to be so negative to other peoples opinions. ... Neuro to see or get a different opinion about LDN if not I would see ... "But that is between the Dr and the patient to decide." ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Study Finds 1 In 4 MS Patients With High Out-of-Pocket Costs Not Filling Scripts
    ... Yeah, keep waiting for those trials john, smart move.- Hide quoted ... do you have to be so negative to other peoples opinions. ... Neuro to see or get a different opinion about LDN if not I would see ... "But that is between the Dr and the patient to decide." ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: what distro for my home network?
    ... I know the site but I want people's opinions in a line or two. ... Ben uttered the immortal words: ... >> What distribution would people recommend for a small home network with a ... > Andy. ...
    (alt.os.linux)