Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0

On Sunday 23 April 2006 01:21, Mark H. Harris wrote:
The best answer all-around is simply to recommend one of the enterprise
solutions.

Hi Mark,

You'll note I did *not* call him a troll... just warned him that his
unreasonable persistence was becoming very troll-like. There *is* a
difference and I was polite about it, too.

He'd already been referred to the enterprise solution and dismissed it, saying
something like "... hope it's not over $120" (paraphrased)

I'd still prefer to see this thread die, though.

regards,

Carl