Re: [SLE] How to play sound from the command line?

Am Freitag, 5. Mai 2006 16:12 schrieb Ronald Wiplinger:
I need to play a sound from the command line. Which program and which
format should I use ?

Hello Ronald,
i use 'play' fo this. Plays .wav and also .la files. It belongs to the sox
Package, i think.

Have a nice weekend,
Rolf-Dieter Damm

P4i845GV R5, GF FX5200 Personal Cinema, SAMSUNG SP1213N,
FRITZ ISDN Card PCI 2.01, PHILIPS 109E5, SAMSUNG SymcMaster 913N

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

Also check the archives at

  • Re: OSD Push Image to client multiple times
    ... >> (Package ID/Program combination) from the registry on the client. ... >> Johan Arwidmark ... >>>advertisement as run as soon as possible and then adding my clients to the ...
  • RE: [OT] Hard Drive shutdown
    ... > If it doesn't recognise your drive, follow the reporting procedure. ... > day or two there wil be a new package for you to try. ... am not sure if I would have SMART support on this computer or not. ...
  • Re: How to set permissions on exchange Store folders using WEBDav in C#
    ... The package includes an example program which has an example for updating security on folders... ... Best regards, ... Can u give me an example that gives permissions on any folder ...
  • Re: [opensuse] How to check the MD5 checksum in Windows
    ... maybe MD5summer is something that meet your needs? ... Rolf-Dieter Damm ... FRITZ ISDN Card PCI 2.01, PHILIPS 109E5, SAMSUNG SymcMaster 913N ...
  • Re: How to access I/O port directly in VC6.0?
    ... The first thing you must do with this package is a call to ... Best regards ... take such a risk, but you could never let programs using direct io loose ... hardware configuration. ...