Re: [SLE] How to play sound from the command line?

Am Freitag, 5. Mai 2006 16:12 schrieb Ronald Wiplinger:
I need to play a sound from the command line. Which program and which
format should I use ?

Hello Ronald,
i use 'play' fo this. Plays .wav and also .la files. It belongs to the sox
Package, i think.

Have a nice weekend,
regards
Rolf-Dieter Damm

--
P4i845GV R5, GF FX5200 Personal Cinema, SAMSUNG SP1213N,
SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-616E F504, BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7N9,

  • Re: OSD Push Image to client multiple times
    ... >> (Package ID/Program combination) from the registry on the client. ... >> Johan Arwidmark ... >>>advertisement as run as soon as possible and then adding my clients to the ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • RE: [OT] Hard Drive shutdown
    ... > If it doesn't recognise your drive, follow the reporting procedure. ... > day or two there wil be a new package for you to try. ... am not sure if I would have SMART support on this computer or not. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to set permissions on exchange Store folders using WEBDav in C#
    ... The package includes an example program which has an example for updating security on folders... ... Best regards, ... Can u give me an example that gives permissions on any folder ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.development)
  • Re: How to access I/O port directly in VC6.0?
    ... The first thing you must do with this package is a call to ... Best regards ... take such a risk, but you could never let programs using direct io loose ... hardware configuration. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: How to suggest a new package?
    ... For request, try to search for RFP bugreports, ... For providing new package try take look at http://mentors.debian.net/ ... If you have a Debian system around please, ... Kind regards, ...
    (Debian-User)