Re: [SLE] interesting "problem"

James Knott wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
I had two konqueror instances running, one local to the machine, one
running on another via ssh -X.
Without thinking I right-clicked on a file on the remote Konq, then
copy, then moved to the local Konq and did a paste ... not much
happened :-)

Mostly of out curiosity I was wondering if I should expect it to work
at all?

I have often used Konqueror to copy files to or from another system.
In fact, you can use the fish protocol to access other systems,
without specifically starting ssh. However, in your case, I suspect
Konqueror was running on the remote system, not a local copy accessing
a remote system.

Quite so, that is exactly how it was running.

/Per Jessen, Zürich