Re: [SLE] DSL auto-reconnect howto (SOLVED)

MindBender <ephlodur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello all,

How do I setup my DSL connection to auto-reconnect ..now it is set to off how to switch it to on.

Thanks for the help

---------------------------------

|__|___|___|__\\|// - ?__|___|_____|___|_____|
|__|___|___|__(o o)______|___|_____|___|_____|
|__|___|___oOOO(_)OOOo____|___|_____|___|_____|
email : ephlodur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What we need is Awareness we can't get carelless.

---------------------------------

  • [SLE] DSL auto-reconnect howto
    ... How do I setup my DSL connection to auto-reconnect ..now it is set to off how to switch it to on. ... Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] DSL auto-reconnect howto
    ... How do I setup my DSL connection to auto-reconnect ..now it is set to ... off how to switch it to on. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Cant make Local Area Connection
    ... get this machine to set up a Local Area Connection so I can put it on the ... Here, DSL drops into a switch, and as usual, each machine plugs into it. ... My DSL connection drops into a switch. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: broke connection on route change
    ... just tests the current DSL connection, ie, the connection assumes bad ... Normally, it uses route 1) ... Even if dsl1 link is bad it does not switch to route 2) and so the ... But, if I do ifdown dsl1, the route 1) is deleted and it begins to use ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: broke connection on route change
    ... with the dsl connection. ... When the actual DSL connection is switched it establishes the new route ... Even if dsl1 link is bad it does not switch to route 2) and so the ... But, if I do ifdown dsl1, the route 1) is deleted and it begins to use ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)