Re: [SLE] Wireless not working
- From: Grant Croker <grant.croker@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:28:46 +0200
On 13/07/06 13:42, Douglas Dotson wrote:
I have successfully installed SUSE and it seems to be working well.Assuming the dv8000 has a Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG you
During install it did recognise my integral wireless interface and
allowed me to configure it via YaST. I then get messages that the
interface cannot be accessed. My computer has a button that allows the
interface to be turned on or off. It comes up in the off state, but
pressing the button will not activate it (indicator light will not
come on). Anyone have any thoughts about this.
Computer is an HP dv8000 and I am running SUSE 10.1.
need to install the ipw-firmware package.
Grant Croker, grantc@xxxxxxx |||
Software Engineer, Ingres Corp d-_-b
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] On-demand caching local mirror?
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Wireless not working
- Previous by thread: [SLE] extremely slow Yast-Update
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Wireless not working