Re: [SLE] On-demand caching local mirror?

On Thursday 13 July 2006 16:34, Stephen Boddy wrote:
As I mention in another post in this thread, I've found a package which
seems to address a lot of this. It's not complete from my initial
investigation, but I could possibly whip it into shape and use that.
Something like this would save significant bandwidth on the servers.

Do remember to report back on progress (or lack of it) - it would be useful
for others.

Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly - KDE yn Gymraeg - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg - Linux Cymraeg ar un CD

Also check the archives at