Re: [SLE] On-demand caching local mirror?

On Thursday 13 July 2006 16:34, Stephen Boddy wrote:
As I mention in another post in this thread, I've found a package which
seems to address a lot of this. It's not complete from my initial
investigation, but I could possibly whip it into shape and use that.
Something like this would save significant bandwidth on the servers.

Do remember to report back on progress (or lack of it) - it would be useful
for others.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg
www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg
www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg
www.cymrux.org.uk - Linux Cymraeg ar un CD

  • Re: [SLE] SUSE10.1 demo version
    ... www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg ... www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg ... www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] SuSE tainted
    ... www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg ... www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg ... www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Software to extrapolate figures?
    ... He's used Qtiplot to draw a graph of the ... the curve manually on the graph paper, but I thought there might be something ... www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg ... www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] cron.daily [Was: A bothering "find" in SUSE10]
    ... For a server system, ... www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg ... www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg ... www.cymrux.org.uk - Linux Cymraeg ar un CD ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] awk/bash for password generation
    ... On Tuesday 21 November 2006 14:07, Anders Johansson wrote: ... Pob hwyl / Best wishes ... www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg ... www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg ...
    (SuSE)