Re: [SLE] SPAM: Unsubscribe HEY!!!!! READ the INSTRUCTIONS dammit!

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 01:43, Felix Miata wrote:
He's 20. I tried. He's 20. He claimed he had it under control when last
we talked. He's 20. I'm not going to him, he's going to have to come to
me, due to the sequence of events I already described.

Fine, but get him to stop sending idiotic mail like the OP. This list doesn't
send spam by any definition. Spam is something uninvited you get. If you
subscribe to a mailing list (or if someone with access to your mail account
subscribes you), you get mail from that mailing list. That is not spam, and
calling it spam is not only insultingly stupid, but also detracting from the
fight against real spam

--
Ut supra post festum sunt obscura