[SLE] Not SUSE-related - serial port on a Compaq 8-port SAN-switch?
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:21:59 +0200
I'm trying to connect to a Compaq StorageWorks SAN Switch 8 over the
serial port, that is using a null-modem cable. And I'm not getting
anywhere. I use minicom on the host system, have tried all the
baudrates, played with hardware and software flowcontrol, but I'm just
not getting anything from the switch.
I've been googling a lot and haven't really come up with anything solid.
I've even got the switch manuals, but they don't say else besides
"connect the serial cable".
So on the off chance that someone here might just know how this story
/Per Jessen, Zürich
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] OT - Groupware solution suggestions ?
- Next by Date: [SLE] Suse 10.1 do not read my Memomy Flash
- Previous by thread: [SLE] POP Mail HOWTO?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Not SUSE-related - serial port on a Compaq 8-port SAN-switch?