Re: [SLE] not able to mount umess device (IDE-to-USB box)
- From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:00:12 -0400
On Wednesday 19 July 2006 02:47, 张韡武 wrote:
So, what's the next thing to do to find a clue?
Hi Zhang Weiwu!
I was hoping someone else would provide you with a good answer. I don't have a
device like that, myself, but the thought occurred to me it might be a good
idea to check under /media ... maybe it's being automounted but you haven't
found the correct location yet?
P.S: X--X Another dog treat ;-)
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Good Sturdy Email Client- wanting recomendations
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] install a new kernel
- Previous by thread: [SLE] not able to mount umess device (IDE-to-USB box)
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] not able to mount umess device (IDE-to-USB box)