Re: [SLE] 10.1 installer broken (in VMware)?
- From: Sven Jacobs <sven.jacobs@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:30:01 +0200
Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:
Then I tried to install from the Non-OSS DVD-ISO. After selecting the window
manager the installer tells me that it couldn't find any catalog on the
medium. See screenshot (http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1290/y2logul6.jpg) of
y2log for detailed error messages. The md5sum of the DVD-ISO is correct.
try booting with manual=1
Tried it but doesn't work :( When I select "Start Installation" and then select "CD-ROM" as source medium the installer tells me "Unable to mount the CD-ROM". Also, when I open up "System Information/Hard Disks or CD-ROMs" I get the message "No hard disks or CD-ROM drives have been detected so far".
I've booted the rescue system and there I *can* mount /dev/hdc...
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Major problems with SUSE10.1 after a clean install and update
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] When will delta and patch rpms be supported again?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] 10.1 installer broken (in VMware)?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] 10.1 installer broken (in VMware)?