Re: [SLE] possible new user

stephan beal wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 21:23, richard wrote:
is YAST still as horrible and obstructive as it was last time I
looked at Suse (6.3) ?

Yast improved a lot in 7.x/8.x, especially the keyboard traversal (which was pretty miserable back in 6.x, as i recall). And if you still don't like the console version, the X11 version is very usable.

Thanks for the info.
I'm downloading the 5 CDs now, already downloaded the DVD for 10.1, but K3bis saying its not an iso image
and just to rub some salt in the wounds /mnt no longer exists so I cant check whats being written to cd/dvd,
luckily the second machine has a cdr drive, I can use cds but not dvd's.

Richard

  • Re: Problem Playing PAL ROM on NTSC
    ... and next thing I know I'm downloading Michael Jackson ... Wasted quite a few CDs on the latter. ... but Bleemcast! ... there are PSX games that run very well in the Bleemcast! ...
    (rec.games.video.sega)
  • Re: Problem Playing PAL ROM on NTSC
    ... and next thing I know I'm downloading Michael Jackson ... Wasted quite a few CDs on the latter. ... but Bleemcast! ... Now, it's important to note that you have to have one of those "Mil" DC's that read CDs, but with all your emulator stuff, I'd assume you would. ...
    (rec.games.video.sega)
  • Re: iTunes: Navigation/Organization
    ... an iTunes account. ... CDs are still my preferred medium of purchase, ... I'll admit to occasionally downloading something from ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Copyright infringement
    ... checked that some BIS CD:s have been downloaded "hundreds of times". ... enough CDs, and especially enough of the standard classics. ... because of downloading is just trying to find a scapegoat rather than ... rationalize their stealing with all kinds of arguments that simply ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: [opensuse] MS6 KDE Live: 0 -- MS6 GNOME Live: 10
    ... Agreed but then am I the only one downloading Live KDE CDs and not ... The mind boggles.". ...
    (SuSE)