Re: [SLE] possible new user

stephan beal wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 21:23, richard wrote:
is YAST still as horrible and obstructive as it was last time I
looked at Suse (6.3) ?

Yast improved a lot in 7.x/8.x, especially the keyboard traversal (which was pretty miserable back in 6.x, as i recall). And if you still don't like the console version, the X11 version is very usable.

Thanks for the info.
I'm downloading the 5 CDs now, already downloaded the DVD for 10.1, but K3bis saying its not an iso image
and just to rub some salt in the wounds /mnt no longer exists so I cant check whats being written to cd/dvd,
luckily the second machine has a cdr drive, I can use cds but not dvd's.

Richard