Re: [SLE] possible new user
- From: richard <richard.bown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:09:03 +0100
stephan beal wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 21:23, richard wrote:Thanks for the info.
is YAST still as horrible and obstructive as it was last time I
looked at Suse (6.3) ?
Yast improved a lot in 7.x/8.x, especially the keyboard traversal (which was pretty miserable back in 6.x, as i recall). And if you still don't like the console version, the X11 version is very usable.
I'm downloading the 5 CDs now, already downloaded the DVD for 10.1, but K3bis saying its not an iso image
and just to rub some salt in the wounds /mnt no longer exists so I cant check whats being written to cd/dvd,
luckily the second machine has a cdr drive, I can use cds but not dvd's.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] possible new user
- Next by Date: [SLE] inet install
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] possible new user
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] possible new user