[SLE] partition size ??
- From: richard bown <richard.bown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:48:17 +0100
looks like I have a problem with the install, the Hard drive is 160 GB
Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda8 19799452 3567816 16231636 19% /
udev 648364 208 648156 1% /dev
/dev/hda6 72474968 4839420 67635548 7% /home
/dev/hdb1 80027764 8394940 71632824 11% /windows/C
/dev/sda1 126720 89460 37260 71% /media/disk
hdb is another HD
so hda8 is about 20 GB
hda6 aprox 72 GB
swap is aprox 1.5 GB
hda1 1.3 linux native 0-179
hda2 151.2 extended 180-19928
hda5 10.5 lin native 180-1558 wasted
hda6 69.1 lin native /home 1559-10581
hda7 49.9 lin native 10582-17107 wasted
hda8 18.8 lin native / 17464-19928
hda9 1.5 swap
hda10 1.1 lin native 17311-`17463 wasted
seems to work on free space above and not below the active partition.From my new use of Suse coming from another distro, the Suse partitioner
Any ideas on reclaiming the 60 GB, or is it better to reinstall as there
is only a few of the apps I have to build installed ?
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Media Check OK, but not OK when installing
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] partition size ??
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Media Check OK, but not OK when installing
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] partition size ??