Re: [SLE] Router with two internal NIC's
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:49:37 +0200
Nikodemus Karlsson wrote:
There must be a connection to the SUSE box as your client machines got
their IP addresses from there. So how did you determine that there is
"no connection" - pinging?
Yes, I'm not able to ping either the SuSE box or anything on the Internet from the client. And I can't ping the client from the SuSE box (which delivered the IP to the client!).
That you cannot ping anything on the internet is probably because you have not set up any NAT'ing on your router, but that is secondary.
Can one of your clients ping another client?
/Per Jessen, Zurich
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] partition size ??
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] partition size ??
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] Router with two internal NIC's
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Router with two internal NIC's