Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.0 client for DynDNS???
- From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:57:57 -0400
On 7/30/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 30 July 2006 14:54, George Stoianov wrote:
> I have solved my problem as my router is now doing the work of
> updating with the dyndns sever, but if you can provide advise on what
> might be wrong, maybe a dependent package, I will be very thankful.
If your router sits upstream of your linux box then that is the
proper place to do it. Why complicate your machine
with another daemon?
You are right John I am not going to especially when I am having
problems getting it going. I am sticking with the router for now.
What does "man ddclient" say?
I uninstalled it as it was not working so no man pages
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] how beagled is scheduled to run?
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.0 client for DynDNS???
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] how beagled is scheduled to run?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.0 client for DynDNS???