Re: [SLE] What to do with error 22 ...

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 17:56 schrieb Thomas E. Beasley, Jr.:

My power supply died in the midst of a YAST session of adding software.
After replacing the power supply, I am prevented from booting into GRUB and
am presented with the error message of <ERROR 22>. Anyone know what Error
22 is and how to repair it?

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Troubleshooting

Greetings from Stuhr
hartmut

  • Escaping from a borked hibernate
    ... boot brought the system up in the same stuck condition though autonomous ... Eventually I got out of it by booting off the recovery disk, ... I couldn't find anything in "info grub". ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Re: Help required (Tim)
    ... Does it mean that the grub is secured now, ... It's only secured in that you can't easily *change* options when booting ... BIOS firmeware. ... settings. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Some questions about installing minix on a low-end laptop
    ... I get a grub error 17 every time I startup booting to the hard drive ... Also, if you are trying to boot Windows, make sure that your grub.conf ... boot sector on the Minix partition, ...
    (comp.os.minix)
  • Re: Not able to boot windows from grub.
    ... Fedora is booting fine, but Win is not booting, ... When selected Win for booting from grub GNU. ... Add two map statements to the windows portion of menu.lst. ... from any disks but the first one. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Install Gutsy on Entire HD
    ... image might only flash very briefly. ... although the install went without a hitch, ... If you want a grub menu, you can hit the ESCape key when booting, ...
    (Ubuntu)