Re: [SLE] find command broken?
- From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:55:41 +0200
On Wednesday 09 August 2006 08:28, Per Jessen wrote:
You're on SLES9 - have you upgraded find recently? My 'find' on 10.1
works fine. It's from findutils-4.2.27-12
10.1 doesn't use subfs, so the problem shouldn't occur there
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Realtek 8168 network driver
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] mkisofs question
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] find command broken?
- Next by thread: [SLE] Creating a Debian domU under SLES 10