Re: [SLE] LaserJet 2200d doesn't print
- From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:27:20 +1000
Fajar Priyanto wrote:
On Saturday 19 August 2006 01:16, Herbert Georg wrote:I have a HP LaserJet 2200d installed and configured via the paralell
port in my Suse 10.0. I have even configured cups to acccept jobs from
authorized IPs. All seems to work fine, until, apparently without any
reason, it simply stops printing.
lpq gives the following:
I once had this kind of problem too. It was because I tried to print when I hadn't connected the printer yet. Then when I tried to print, it just stucked. So, what I did was removed and reinstalled the printer. It printed ok again.
I am coming in on this discussion without having followed any earlier messages so my comment may be totally off the mark but I read somewhere that for SuSE (?10.1) you must not set the the parallel port to ECP/EPP settings or have DMA set for the port.
This computer is environment-friendly and is running on OpenSuSE 10.1
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] comparing text files that lack line breaks (SuSE 10.0)
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Re: [opensuse] Installing 56k Modem in Suse10.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] LaserJet 2200d doesn't print
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] LaserJet 2200d doesn't print