[SLE] MP3 Woes in Amarok

Amarok is playing OGG files fine, but not MP3's. I do not know which
packages to download. Ideas?

--
Cheers,
wmeler

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some thoughts about yum and repositories
    ... > can at least use a yum.conf if we can copy or download it. ... that yum can locate and download for you. ... When you want to add a new repository to your yum.conf, ... You can use a tool like wget to download packages ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Newbie needinhg a screen reader
    ... I need to download to have a working screen reader. ... have tried Vinux 3.0 but Ubuntu does not include modem support. ... Then you have to decide which graphic interface you want: KDE, gnome xfce or ... It is possible, and sometimes desirable, to use one DE but use packages associated with another DE. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: approx: infinite loop during update, importing
    ... caught in an infinite loop updating the Packages ... Using approx since three years, ... from internet without problem (e.g. using curl). ... incomplete download loop happens. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: /var partition seems locked or read only
    ... Do you have large open files that have been removed? ... If you had an aptitude run have problems check for old aptitude and dpkg ... next night and so on until all of the packages had downloaded properly. ... The problem started with a network failure, which avoided aptitude to download, and so update, some packages, and now some packages are broken. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Low cost PCB layout software
    ... >could not get either release to install. ... I then tried to download 4.11 and ... Other packages installed ok, ... >Eagle Cadsoft Can't download or install ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)