Re: [SLE] Post Nazis (WAS: Re: [SLE] Software Updates)

On Sunday 20 August 2006 23:39, Mark H. Harris wrote:

On Sunday 20 August 2006 00:50, JB wrote:
Ummm...yeah, great, good, whatever. Can this stoopid subject get shoved
over to 'OT' where it belongs already. Thanks.

~how rude...

Nope, not even close to bein' rude. Now, take it back to the friggin' OT
list, please!

--
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated
and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar
an uninvited house guest." <www.illegalaliens.us>

  • Re: To Ted S.
    ... Um I did noticed that you said that the alternative site (may be you ... name actually it is very rude because it sounds like rude thing ... calling me like 'germs' which is really bad and rude so you should not ... If you keep saying it then I will call you bad names as well ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Nature of this list
    ... But that doesn't mean they have to be rude about it. ... Calling their best efforts stupid is an indirect way of calling them stupid and if anything, ... Eliminate software piracy: use only FLOSS. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Incipient detached retina information.
    ... See you are calling me name again (Quasi) which means you are very ... rude and bad and you should not call me names because otherwise I will ... gender identification issues and confusion, ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • [SLE] How do I fix this for building an rpm?
    ... I'm trying to build an rpm of gpa, and I've got the src.rpm fine, but when I ... *** The test program failed to compile or link. ... "In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated ... "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Fanatics ( was : Why?)
    ... Calling people who don't totally agree with you "pathetic" is rude, ... clueless twit. ... The original Nazis thought the world misunderstood them, ...
    (alt.politics)