Re: [SLE] I want to run windows applications!!!
- From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:26:29 +0200 (MEST)
You might want to fix something. I always get a mail back from postmaster
when writing to you.
Download TweakUI from microsoft's website. You don't need to go into
the registry and manually change it. However, focus follows pointer
is... buggy... in Windows. Every single windows app is written with the
assumption of click-to-focus, so it sometimes breaks things.
No. You can also focus on apps without ever using the mouse (maybe not for
modeless windows, but they are a different story anyhow).
are often written to be quite cross-platform. I've got a windows box
that I use for a few things (mostly compatibility testing), and just
last night I got annoyed at Windows Media Play, so I installed MPlayer.
Call it benefit of open source -- though a word most Windowsians probably
never figured out yet.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Root password no good in KDE anymore?
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Moving gpg keys to another machine
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] I want to run windows applications!!!
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] I want to run windows applications!!!