[SLE] No wireless network on labtop
- From: "Rolf van der Zwart" <blackpit@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:50:09 +0200 (CEST)
I don't know really where to look but I've got a labtop with a wireless
adapter build-in but it doens't seem to result in a wireless network. I
can configure it with Yast but looking with ifconfig it doesn't appear.
Can anyone give some suggestions where to look? It's Suse 10.1 Prof.
Thanks in advance.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.1 32bit and 4GB RAM, seen are 3.5GB
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] 10.1 install fails with SATA drives?
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] IP address is lost with cross-cable
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] No wireless network on labtop