Re: [SLE] sandisk mp3 player
- From: Tim Hanson <tjhanson98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 11:17:54 -0700
Thanks. It turns out that the key was going into "Settings" and changing the
USB mode. I also found out that sequence is important. One must turn off
the player, connect the cable, then turn on the player. In this mode it
shows "Disconnected" for a few seconds, which changes to "connected." The
directory turns up as "Sansa_e250." I'll keep an eye on Rockbox for news of
his success at a Linux port. From what I hear, only a couple of players and
a CD from Sansa were provided. He has to reverse engineer the boot loader.
mount Sandisk e250 under linux
"The player has two modes. One mode is like an external USB drive and
supports MP3's. That should work just fine for Linux. Two drives will
show. One is the internal memory and the other is the SD card."
The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income and
add ten percent.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] Automatically organazing incoming e-mails
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Automatically organazing incoming e-mails
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] sandisk mp3 player
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] sandisk mp3 player