Re: [SLE] Problem with sound Lenovo ThinkPad R60

On 3 September 2006 21:17, George Stoianov wrote:

I am running 10.1 on an R60 and everything is going great :) with the
exception of sound is detected but as soon as I try to hit Edit to
test it as I am having problems with sound the sound module just

Any ideas I found something on the web for a different card suggesting
to downgrade alsa. I also found that IBM is officially supporting SuSE
on this laptop so this should be working???

Lívio Cipriano

Also check the archives at