Re: [SLE] Problem with sound Lenovo ThinkPad R60

On 3 September 2006 21:17, George Stoianov wrote:

I am running 10.1 on an R60 and everything is going great :) with the
exception of sound is detected but as soon as I try to hit Edit to
test it as I am having problems with sound the sound module just
crashes.

Any ideas I found something on the web for a different card suggesting
to downgrade alsa. I also found that IBM is officially supporting SuSE
on this laptop so this should be working???

TIA
george

Check

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

Lívio Cipriano

  • Re: Wow! Its a Yogh!
    ... "swamp" would then be an exception. ... I have never encountered before now any such claim like this about the sound "blocking" the sound change of a short-o that is common in "wa-" words. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Debugging an exception log
    ... on some machines the exception never occurs ... You make it sound like it could be some sort of overflow or wraparound ...
  • Re: classic example of compo cam behaviour
    ... might feel inclined to sound your horn to warn the other driver of ... better not do it in case, in your World, someone takes exception to ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Realy Queer Sound Problem - Reposted
    ... With one exception sound works perfectly. ... Specifically wavp plays wav files, ... Windoze CD Player can play a music cd in hdc with sound - no problem. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Really Queer Sound Problem
    ... With one exception sound works perfectly. ... Specifically wavp plays wav files, ... In each of these examples the sound is perfect. ... Windoze CD Player can play a music cd in hdc with sound - no problem. ...
    (Debian-User)