Re: [SLE] Notebook X setup.
- From: Peter Nunn <pnunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:49:58 +1000
New information.. it doesn't work with the binary driver under Mandrake 2007
either so guess it must be a problem with NVIDIA.
I'll post a message on their site too and see what happens.
On Friday 06 October 2006 23:51, Matthias Hopf wrote:
On Oct 06, 06 09:46:14 +1000, Peter Nunn wrote:
It's a real shame because I'm going to have to take it all off now and
probably replace it with the latest Mandrake because I can't use it like
it is naturally.
So it *is* working with Mandrake? That is a vital information. Did you
test the nv driver? That one won't work on the external interface (until
you boot with a monitor attached), but the information is vital.
Did you use the binary only driver with Mandrake as well, or the nv
Use Computes?.... ...Think IT!
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] KMail composer, Attachment -> View with OpenOffice.org...
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Problem with RAID1 in SUSE 10.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] Notebook X setup.
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Notebook X setup.