Re: [SLE] Why is everything from suse-linux-e@suse.com labeled SPAM?

  • Re: Junk Email - Obvious SPAM being overlooked
    ... The RFCs do not define what constitutes SPAM. ... The actual routing of the email is indeed included in the message headers. ... Now, while it is true that I am a single recipient of the email, I own my ... filter them out, and certainly *not* harmful. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Amazing offer on Glucosamine,Fishmeal & Refined fish Oil, Chitin, Chitosan and Squid meal
    ... Newsgroups: alt.support.mult-sclerosis ... If you are using a newsreader, simply copy the headers above, paste them ... "Spam - Spam is strictly prohibited on our servers. ... "Hosting Policy - Data Unlawful or Against the Terms of Service: ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Spam and using a real email address
    ... the person who had reported on individual modems. ... run into spam filters, or firewalls - it's a "best effort" mechanism ... to look at the headers on the POP server, ... still seeing maybe one in twenty that get past the filter being spam. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Cant copy "Message Source" area ?
    ... It didn't bring up the message source. ... > into the spam for the ISP to block them? ... The people designing the filters want to see the full headers ...
  • FAQ: Canonical list of questions Beavis refuses to answer (V1.40) (was Re: =?UTF-8?B?IlNhbSI=?=
    ... Selections from his headers: ... This is a canonical list of questions that Beavis never answers. ... If spammers avoid forging real E-mail addresses on spam, then where do all these bounces everyone reports getting come from? ...
    (comp.mail.misc)