Re: [SLE] find and install Thunderbird
- From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:23:48 +0100
Scott Jones wrote:
On Sunday 15 October 2006 19:32, .Doug McGarrett wrote:
I have looked in YAST, and I cannot find Mozilla Thunderbird.
This is SuSE 9.3. How do I find it and install it? Must I try in
root, or what? There seem to be a lot of other things, but not
The latest stable version for 9.3 can be found here:
There's no need to specifically download Thunderbird from either Mozilla
or a Suse archive. If you have YaST's installation source set to a Suse
9.3 mirror, then Thunderbird appears in the list of installable
software. It's a very old version (1.0.5) but once you've got YaST to
install it, you can go directly to YOU where you will find an update to
the latest version has magically appeared.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Upgrade Delta's
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Upgrade Delta's
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] find and install Thunderbird
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Why is everything from firstname.lastname@example.org labeled SPAM?