Re: [SLE] [OT] Intellectual property, sw, books... was: pdf questions

Right Per and I would really like to see this kind of OT automatically moved
to the OT list. Could be a filter looking for OT ;).
On what fact Doug based his conclusion that nobody reads the OT list I do not
know. Now he has the URL so i expect him to join us, OT listers ;)